Hi, Friends! Since my “Keto Experience” post, I have received so many messages about keto. Most popularly, “what do you eat in a day?” Well, I have three easy recipes that I go to often. They are so good, you won’t believe they are low carb.
*Important advice – when following keto recipes, the brands are important! If specific brands are mentioned – follow them! Otherwise, the nutrition varies between products.
This recipe is SO GOOD and tastes even better the next day. Serve with a side salad and you’ve got a delicious meal.
343 cal, 22.3g fat, and 7.4 net carbs
- 1 Cooked spaghetti squash
- 1/2 lb cooked ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups Classico Fresh Tomato & Basil pasta sauce
- 7 oz. Polly O Original Ricotta Cheese
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Brown ground beef with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Once ground beef is cooked, add the pasta sauce and simmer on the stove top for about 10 minutes
- Combine the egg, ricotta cheese, and parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked spaghetti squash, ricotta cheese mixture, and meat sauce
- Pour the mixture into a medium size casserole dish and top with mozzarella cheese
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake for 15 minutes.
Smothered Chicken Burritos
Burritos?! Yup, you read that right. And no, these burritos aren’t made from almond flour and cheese. They are the real deal. They are also my secret weapon to keto.
Serving (1 burrito)
368 cal, 19.5g fat, and 8.8 net carbs
- 8 Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 3 cooked, shredded skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 packet El Paso Chicken Taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup Daisy Sour Cream
- 1 can Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the sour cream and cream of chicken soup
- In a greased 9 x 13 dish, spread 1/3 of the soup mixture on the bottom of the pan
- Cook chicken along with broth and 1/2 packet of taco seasoning. I cooked mine frozen in the Instant Pot for 12 minutes
- Shred the chicken and fill the tortillas and roll
- Place the tortillas seam side down in the dish, on top of the soup mixture
- Layer the remaining soup mixture on top of the filled tortillas
- Top with shredded cheese and bake for 30 minutes
These carnitas are delicious and go with so many things. You can fill low carb tortillas, serve with cauliflower rice, guac, sour cream, cheese, you name it!
114 cal, 5.7g fat, and 5 net carbs
- 1 medium size pork loin
- 1 navel orange, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Lawry’s seasoned salt
- Spray coconut oil
- Spray your crockpot with a generous coat of coconut oil
- Season the pork loin with the oregano, salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder, and Lawry’s
- Spread the chopped onion at the bottom of the slow cooker and place the seasoned pork loin on top
- Squeeze the orange and lime juice on top of the pork loin and cover
- Cook for 4-6 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low
- Shred meat and serve!
There you have them! My favorite lazy keto recipes. I hope you enjoy them just as much as I have.
See what I’m up to: